- Brushed permanent magnet DC motor
- Variable speed and reversible
- Planetary Gear Box
- Final drive stages are steel gears (not plastic or sintered metal)
- Tested extensively on our All-Terrain-Robots
Features and Specifications:
These specifications are listed with the "rated" values (these are the values where the motor runs at peak efficiency). The motors can deliver considerably more than their rated values, refer to datasheet for more information.
- Reduction Ratio: 1:84
- Rated Torque: 18 kgf-cm
- Rated Speed: 77.5 RPM
- No Load Current: < 500mA
For conversion of the torque values, follow this link
- Dual Channel/Quadrature Encoder mounted to tail shaft of motor. See datasheet in image gallery. (Each channel requires a 1k pull up resitor to Vcc as shown on datasheet.) This pull up board can be used in-line, providing the required pull-ups to Vcc for channel A and channel B.
- Our LS7366R Breakout Board allows you to easily interface with the encoders over SPI. The breakout board comes with the necessary 1k pull up resistor to interface with the motors.